Our community is fortunate to have our historic Sandy Mush Schoolhouse and grounds available for our Sandy Mush Community Center. The Sandy Mush Community Center provides programs, events, and available space for rentals to our community.
The Sandy Mush Community Center is a charitable 501(c)(3) organized for the benefit of the Sandy Mush community with a focus on, but not limited to, these purposes:
- Strengthen the sense of community and awareness of community history and its agricultural heritage
- Increase educational and health and wellness opportunities
- Increase preservation efforts, including the historic Sandy Mush School and grounds
- Strengthen and support community organizations
The Sandy Mush Community Center Board of Directors:
- Christopher Jayne – President
- Vanessa Campbell – Vice President
- Bruce Larson – Secretary
- Erin Duckett – Treasurer
- Martha Gates Ball
- Bob Campbell
- Mark Diaz
- Kurt Eckel
- Ruth Gavin
- John Loyd
- Lynn Surrett
- Keith Wells
Monthly community meetings are held on the third Monday at 7 p.m.
All community members are welcome.