The SMCC Book Club is Back!
MEETING – February 16, 2023
TIME – 2:30 – 4:30pm (downstairs Community Room).
Thank you to Diana Simpson for taking the Leadership position for the SMCC Book Club.
To learn more and to be added to the Book Club email list.
Contact Diana – [email protected]
- JAN – A Month in the Country – J. l. Carr – Jan 5 2023 / 2:30 – 4:30 pm.
- FEB – The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek – Feb 16, 2:30 – 4:30 pm.
- MAR – The Rosewood Casket (amazon)- (date & time TBD)
- MARCH 2023 – BOOK CLUB – The Rosewood CasketThe Rosewood Casket By Sharyn Mccrumb (Author) Date: March (TBD)Time: 2:30 – 4:30 pm The Sandy Mush Book Club meet in the downstairs SMCC Community Room. For more info please contact: [email protected] Available from the Library
- FEB 2023 – BOOK CLUB MEETINGSandy Mush Community Center Book Club. Will meet to talk and share ideas related to The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek… Read More
- JAN 2023 – BOOK CLUB – A Month in the CountryA Month in the Country by J. L. Carr. 135 pages Date: January 5 Time: 2:30 – 4:30 pm The Sandy Mush Book Club will meet in the SMCC Community Room downstairs. Library – A Month in the Country (the library has … Read More
- NOV 2022 – BOOK CLUB – Cold MountainJoin the SMCC Book Club discussion about the Cold Mountain book written by Charles Frazier. DATE: November 3rd, 2022 TIME: 3-5pm Book Club meetings are held downstairs in the Community Room. Everyone Welcome. Visit the SMCC Book Club page for more information, … Read More
“You don’t have to have read the book in order to come. All are welcome”
– B. Weinschel (SMCC Book Club Founder)
Book Club Leadership
- 2017 – 2021 – Bestsey Weinschel (Book Club Founder).
- 2022 – present – Diana Simpson